Great alternative to the magnet based sensor on Motogadget gauges. We have this install on our personal bikes.
works with all analog and digital Motogadget gauges (tiny, mini, classic, pro)
Part # 69248E
Set up for 16 pulses as per instructions
Excellent write up here: https://gordsgarage.wordpress.com/tag/gps-speed-sensor/
Veethree GPS speedometer interface modules are designed to convert existing old speedometers to GPS speed-driven. They can measure speed up to an accuracy of 1 mph and can be used in vehicles where traditional speed signals are noisy or troublesome.
GPS speedometer interface module features:
* No monthly fees for GPS signal
* Remove driveline noise complication
* Output 8/16 pulses to match most speedometers
* 66 channels for acquisition, 22 for simultaneous tracking
* Position accuracy is <3m CEP (50 percent) without SA (horizontal) or 3.0m 2D RMS
* Velocity accuracy is 0.1 m/s without aid
* Fast update GPS with a 1/10 second (10 Hz) update