Renthal’s R4 SRS Road chain is a specially developed sealed ring chain utilizing Renthal’s Self Regulating Seal (SRS) technology to increase the service life of the chain in road applications. The special SRS ring is pre-loaded during assembly creating a spring effect. As the chain wears, conventional O-rings and X-rings lose their seal, however the SRS ring has the ability to unload itself during use keeping a tighter seal against the side plates. This offers increased longevity as the specially formulated grease remains trapped around the critical pin and bushing area longer while also keeping dirt, water and other contaminants out.
- SRS Ring technology enhances chain flexibility and offers smoother operation than standard O-ring chains
- Larger diameter pins manufactured from specially enhanced alloy steel improve the resistance to shock loads and wear
- Quad riveting process on each pin increases the tensile strength of the chain
- Thicker inner and outer plates increase the fatigue life of the chain
- Gold anodized side plates help prevent corrosion
- Every R4 SRS chain comes pre-stretched for enhanced performance
- Each chain includes masterlink and a pair of latex gloves for mess free installation
- Available in 520 in 110 Links
- Average tensile strength is as follows: R4 SRS 520
Street Twin, Street Cup, T100, Street Scrambler. Any bikes with 520 Chain.