Motone Triumph Classics Rear Caliper Relocation Kit / Up and Over kit for Bonneville / T100 / Thruxton / Scrambler
The rear brake caliper on the Triumph Thruxton and Scrambler is positioned under the swingarm. This is an ideal place for the caliper to suffer the effects of road grime, grit and winter salt. This wet weather cocktail causes corrosion of the caliper sliding pins and subsequent seizure or part seizure of the caliper. The relocation will help prevent damage from wayward rocks and buildup and possible failure from dirt, mud and road grime. It also allows for much easier inspection and cleaning of the pads and caliper.
• CNC machined out of 6061T aluminum
• Anodized black
• Moves caliper to top of swingarm
• Reuse stock line and fittings
• Install with basic hand tools
• Similar to free spirits and other kits available at a fraction of the cost.
Fits All 2001-2015:
Triumph Bonneville & T100 (Mag and Spoke Wheel), Thruxton and Scrambler