Triumph Scrambler/Bonneville/Thruxton Cafe Conversion Fender Eliminator with LED Sequential Integrated Tail Light Clear Lens
This conversion completely replaces the rear fender on the Triumph Scrambler, Bonneville, or Thruxton with a sleek and streamlined appearance. The conversion comes with an integrated sequential LED tail light that follows the curvature of the seat. Fender eliminator is crafted from 304 stainless steel and precision cut by CNC laser then powder coated matte (textured) black for long lasting durability. 100% bolt on and plug and play with zero modifications.
Tail Light Features:
- 8 ultra bright red/yellow dual mode SMD LEDs for running, brake and turn signals
- 2 ultra bright white SMD LEDs for license plate light
- Programmable features:
- ON/OFF Stop Alert
- ON/OFF Sequential signals
- Internal light spreader
- Optional universal resistors included to slow down the flash rate if needed
- Stop Alert – utilizes 3 quick red flashes when brakes are applied initially
- Sequential alternating yellow LED turn signals
- Downward lighting white LED license plate light
- Street Legal: N/A
- Warranty: 1 year
Designed with our Stop Alert function where the brakes would flash 3 times upon initial brake engagement then remain solid as long as the brakes are held. This will increase motorist awareness when you are braking. LEDs flash in sequence and sweep in the direction you are turning or merging so there is no confusion which way you are going. These functions can be turned ON/OFF via the programming button on the back of the light.
A microprocessor is use with an integrated circuit chip (IC) to control all the functions of park, brake, and sequential signals. All IC chips are micro soldered by machine to deliver consistent and reliable solder points.
- 2006-2016 Triumph Scrambler*
- 2001-2015 Triumph Bonneville*
- 2004-2015 Triumph Thruxton*
*Requires factory or factory equivalent front turn signals to maintain/correct flash rate. A pair of universal resistors are included if needed. Factory or factory equivalent seat required
2013 Triumph Thruxton – Motorcycle courtesy of Spencer L.