Featuring an integrated louvre core design that is wrapped in stainless steel wool, our Drag Pipe system not only tunes the exhaust tone to something beefier than “semi-automatic potato gun” but maintains back pressure for roll-on performance. We also increased the diameter of our stainless steel headers to maximize flow.
NOTE: Does not fit with stock Scrambler kickstand.
- Straight pipe look and deep sound
- Louvered baffle core for top performance
- Stainless-steel 304 construction for durability
- Brushed finish
- Full system replaces stock headers and mufflers
- No O2 Sensor ports, must used deletes or turn off with Tune ECU
- Fits 2001-2015 Air Cooled Bonneville and Thruxton
- These do not have a crossover pipe as pictured anymore
- Made in USA
As seen on our DGR build for Alister and Paine: http://briandaitken.com/going-all-out-for-the-2017-distinguished-gentlemans-ride/