The EXFIL-18’s visual similarity to our decade old EXFIL-7 design is no accident. This new set of saddlebags handles business with the same smart design and rugged construction as every bag in our moto luggage arsenal. As its name implies, each EXFIL-18 saddlebag holds three six-packs of 12-ounce cans. Like our EXFIL-36, EXFIL-18 saddlebags are a universal fit system that hangs under the seat and over the rear fender on an easy-to-install yoke with Velcro adjustment.
- UV-treated 1680-denier ballistic nylon exterior resists moisture and fading
- Strong, flexible EVA foam panels inside main compartment add structure and durability
- MOLLE system on exterior provides options for attaching accessories and extra gear
- One main and two secondary compartments are secured with rustproof nylon zippers
- High-vis orange interior lining makes spotting contents easier
- Two-piece mounting yoke with adjustable Velcro panel fastens to both bags with extra-large, heavy-duty nylon zippers
- Universal fit—works great with a wide variety of aftermarket saddlebag supports
- Multiple D-rings and MOLLE points on bag exterior provide options for carabiners, bungee cords, etc.
- Hidden cable port into main compartment—perfect for charging devices
- Waterproof nylon rain covers with elastic gathers and drawstring closure provide extra protection in extreme conditions
Form and Function
EXFIL-18 saddlebags are just the right size for daily use. UV-treated to last thousands of hours in the harsh sun and built with mil-spec quality materials. Of course they come with waterproof covers and the bright orange interior that makes finding your stuff easier. These bags are universal-fit, but keep in mind you’ll need to add some generic saddlebag mounts for your particular bike to keep the bags away from your rear wheel. The compact size (13.5” wide by 8.75” tall x 7.5” deep) fits on most bikes without relocating the turn signals, but make sure to measure your motorcycle first!