Introducing our 2019 Scrambler XE 1200 build. Inspired by Steve McQueen’s 1961 TR6 Desert Sled, we built the bike Steve McQueen would ride today.
featured on bike bound blog: http://www.bikebound.com/2019/10/04/triumph-scrambler-1200-xe/
- Custom paint by Dave @slagkustom
- Custom rear fender, undertail, number plate and light bracket by Dave @slagkustom
- Custom 2:1 Exhaust by Keith @beanfab featuring Iron Cobras Fab GP Muffler
- Prototype A&J Cycles TFT Dash Relocation Bracket (soon to be released)
- Custom Folding License Plate Bracket
- Luimoto Ribbed Seat Cover
- Vintage Harley Davidson SX125 Front Fender
- EK 3D Chain, A&J Sprocket and Driven Sprocket Nuts
- Kellermann Bullet Atto LED Turn Signals (provided by Spiegler USA)
- LSL LED Taillight
- Denali D2 LED Spotlights (Headlight) and DM LED Fog Lights
- LSL Handlebar Risers
- Barkbusters Carbon Fiber Hand Guards
- Motogadget M.view Spy Mirrors
- Triumph Crash Bars
- Heidenau K60 scout tires
- Powdercoating by TRG Coating
Thank you to everyone that helped out with this build: Dave, Jay, Keith, Ryan, Danny, Michael and Alyssa.
Special thanks to Locomotion Powersports for working with us on the build. The tri-state areas BEST triumph dealer.
photos by Mark Squitieri @marks_NYC_Moto