The factory airbox cover/snorkel’s primary task is to mute your bike’s induction roar and help the Triumph twins pass the manufacturers noise emission tests. But once out of the showroom, they only really serve to strangle the induction system and deprive your bike of some really useful power and torque. The TTP “Breathe” high flow airbox intake cover is the first step in releasing the stifled factory power and torque numbers.
- Highest flow rate and lowest restriction of any airbox intake cover.
- The high flow rate requires an increase in jet size or EFI tune upgrade to account for increased airflow = more power & torque.
- Easy installation – direct replacement of the factory cover.
- Comes with side cover splash strip.
- Fits carb or efi models – 01-15 Bonneville, Scrambler and Thruxton
- Combine with DNA or K&N Filter for best results!