Superlite RSD Series alloy race sprockets are manufactured to be extremely light yet durable for big horsepower applications. If you’re looking to shave maximum rotating weight while still maintaining high durability, the 93824RSD rear sprocket is for you. Same sprockets used by top championship winning flat track race teams.
We run these on our EFI hooligan
– CNC machined from aircraft grade 7075-T6 aluminum
– Black hard anodized coating for high durability and less chain friction
– Exclusive tooth profile for extended mileage output
– Exclusive RSD Traction spoke pattern
– Complete set of 10 sprockets in sizes 45t through 54t