Upgrade the lighting performance of your Triumph Bonneville Bobber with the Motodemic LED Headlight Upgrade. This drop-in installs into your factory bucket in less than 10 minutes, simple to install and completely plug and play. No cutting, splicing, or guesswork. 100% reversible and will not void your warranty.
You have the option of either a standard Evo S or adaptive premium LED unit that is made in the US.
- Choice of Headlight (Adaptive LED or Standard LED)
- Black inner bezel is default color, please send a message if you would like chrome
- plug and play adapter for bobber black / Speedmaster
Both of our LED headlamp options are made in the US by JW Speaker, one of the leading lighting manufacturers in the world. Backed by an industry leading 5-year warranty. Complies with DOT and ECE regulations for both right and left-hand travel. Both headlights look the same, one adds the adaptive functionality.
An amazing light at its core. Beautifully wide and smooth lighting output that cannot be matched by reflector based lights. Features onboard intelligence to sense leaning angles when cornering to control light and dynamically fill in dark areas while turning. This additional illumination fills in the gaps to the left or right of the motorcycle that traditional headlights can’t. The increased night time riding safety from this light is worth its weight in gold, truly something that can save your life. See a video about the technology here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj1LSJglGug
Standard LED EVO S
Features the same optics package as the Adaptive unit but without the extra functionality. The light output is wide and smooth with a beautiful cut-off.
- DOT and ECE Approved (dual compliant for both directions of travel)
- Made in the USA
- Color Temperature: 5000K (daylight)
- Lens Type: Polycarbonate
- Power Draw: 24.7 watts on low 41.6 watts on high
- 5-year Warranty
- 40,000 Hour LED Lifespan Rating
- Remove headlight retaining ring using a Philips screwdriver
- Remove halogen unit, unplug headlight, and remove parking light
- Remove parking light bulb, plug in parking light (red wire aligns with yellow wire), plug in headlight
- Install LED unit and headlight retaining ring