Set of rear adjustable hydraulic twin-shocks for Classic & Custom bikes, ideal for Touring and Sport use of very easy adjust for the road rider to get a right set-up.
Computerized engineering systems are used to design, and manufacture all the components and only materials of high-end technical and mechanical characteristics are used. High precision machining with the objective to improve sliding, high temperature stability, fine damping adjustment to ensure greatest confidence to the rider (the damping difference is easily perceptible with every click adjustment ) … obviously with Matris “look”.
• Two-way hydraulic adjustment by separate and independent unit: Compression and Rebound
Preload and length adjustable too
• Separate pressurized expansion tank (Nitrogen gas N2) with fully floating piston.
• The cylinders are made from Alu alloy (Al 7075).
• Main piston D.40 mm with flow dynamics specially designed for better control of the suspension movements.
• Piston shaft D.16 mm made from high tensile alloy Steel, hard Chrome coatted.
• Fully re-buildable and re-valveable.
• All components, machined from Alu alloy, are with anodizing treatment.
Where possible, some are also adjustable for length and ride height for
a customizable setting of the bike.
Range of length adjustment: 9 mm