FROM CONVENTIONAL NON-ADJUSTABLE TO FULLY-ADJUSTABLE FORK
The fork kit F15K sets a new standard and quality level on
Hydraulic fork cartridge kit that completely replace all the existing fork internals.
It allows to modify a conventional non-adjustable fork in a fully-adjustable fork, offering Spring Preload and separate functions of Compression and Rebound asymmetric adjustments, as in a sports fork type, for a greater custom setting.
The F15K can be set-up much more accurately for each rider, making the fork more precise, more adjustable, more easier to use … better in every regard.
• Fork cartridge cylinder D.20 mm in Alu alloy, with lapping and oxidation surface treatment.
• Pumping rod D.12 mm in Alu alloy Al 7075, with lapping and hard oxidation surface treatment.
• Set of Compression and Rebound D.20 mm valves, supported by oilless slide bearings, machined from Aluminium billet, with its own dedicated shims stack for a total hydraulic flows control.
• Anti-cavitation valve sets.
All internal and external Aluminium components are supplied with anodizing surface treatment.
• The fork kit is fully reversible.
• No modification to the original fork is required for assembly
the fork kit and is completely overhauled for a proper and regular maintenance.
Fork kit supplied with specific fluid (Motorex Fork Oil).
Spring preload unit, with specific reference marks.
Rebound unit with specific clicks.
Compression unit with specific clicks.
• Set of linear spring in Si-Cr alloy Steel, available in different rates, specific for the different bike models and the driver weigth, for a total custom.
Fits single disk, 19” front wheel bobber models