Magura HC1 Radial Brake Master Cylinder
As can be expected when it comes to radial fitments, MAGURA uses its patented HCT (hard core technology), which was developed in-house. Until now, this innovative technology has only been part of another product, which is mainly used by motorcycle racing fans and discerning customisation aficionados. Now ready at the starting line, the new HC1 is the brake and clutch master that not only offers the unique HCT design and material advantages, but also targets motorcyclists who put the emphasis on comfort and safety.
Available for 7/8” handlebars only
Whether as a brake or clutch, the HC1 gives you a noticeable improvement in motorcycle performance. The pressure point is so full and so perfectly defined, you’ll think your fingers are part of the brake or clutch system.
The HC1 makes “lack of feel” a thing of the past. So if you want to go the extra mile when it comes to top riding dynamics, safety and comfort, this upgrade is really for you. The radial master cylinder makes a huge impression with its fine technology and wonderful ergonomics.
The HC1 is of course ABS-compatible and is manufactured to the famous MAGURA high-quality standards. When it comes to installation, this radial fitment really impresses, thanks to its compact design and the diagonal inclination of the cylinder.
The HC1 is a first-class option to make a good bike even better – especially for superbikes, supermotos and roadster specialists. The bottom line is that the new HC1 radial master is so good that you’ll definitely see it on bikes used for racing as well.
- 70° RADIAL DESIGNPushrod and cylinder at 70° angle to handlebar results in decreased friction and more direct brake feeling for improved control.
- FULL ABS COMPATIBILITYMAGURA “HCT” is approved for continuous use with all ABS systems without loss of performance due to pressure compensation (ABS-Kickback).
- ADVANCED SECONDARY SEAL TECHNOLOGYThe rear piston seal has been specially designed to prevent the introduction of air through secondary seal ingress. The advanced X-Ring seal design will reduce or eliminate this problem common on racing motorcycles at higher RPM.
- RESERVOIR MOUNTThe master cylinder is supplied with an external reservoir and mounting bracket designed to use minimum space and with smoked glass to optically determine the level and condition of the brake fluid at all times.
- ■ Piston diameter 18 mm, long lever blade
- ■ Piston diameter 15 mm, long lever blade
- ■ Piston diameter 12 mm, short lever blade
Black Adjustable Lever
Tinted Fluid Tank
As used on our XR1200 Build