Kriega US-30 Drypack
The Kriega US-30 is 30-litre capacity 100% waterproof motorcycle tailpack. Unique design solution enables fitment can fit directly to the bike’s subframe or solid mounting under the seat. The US-30 also comes equipped with removable shoulder and waist straps, so it can be carried courier style, on or off the bike.
Base anti-slip mesh also doubles as a pocket to store the shoulder and waist straps when the US-30 is attached to the bike. The shoulder strap connects to the large D-rings at each end of the pack and the waist strap connects to 2 fold away buckles at the corners of the mesh-pocket.
The Kriega US-30 motorcycle tailpack is designed to work perfectly with pretty much any motorcycle, via a super secure attachment to the sub-frame. The pack is easily attached/removed by 4 x quick-release buckles, and no extra bungees or rain covers are required. The Kriega US-30 tail pack utilizes the latest generation of fitting straps: US Alloy Hook Straps allow tailpack combinations of up to 90-liters to be carried with confidence and convenience. Easy on/off with no loose straps remaining. Custom CNC milled, aircraft grade, 6061-T6 alloy hooks attach to the four discreet web loops located on the sub-frame of the bike. Fitting method is particularly suitable for traditional one-piece motorcycle seats and bolt-on seat pads/racks, as well as standard seats. US packs can be mounted inline or across the seat. See US Alloy Hook Strap page for full fitting instructions.
- 1000D Dupont Cordura (100% waterproof main body)
- RHINOTEK: abrasion resistant fabric
- HYPALON: abrasion resistant re-enforcement
- DRYPACK: removable tape-seamed liner (white)
- 420D nylon ripstop – lightweight yet extremely strong
- Acetal ITW Airloc buckles
- YKK water-resistant zips
- 6061-T6 alloy fitting hooks
- Side access zip pocket (water-resistant)
- Coated-mesh pocket
- Shoulder & waist straps
- 1 x set US Alloy Hook Straps included
- 10-year guarantee
- 30-litre capacity
- 445mm H x 295mm W x 225mm D (17.5″ H x 11.6″ W x 8.9″ D)