Kriega Overlander-S OS22 Drypack
The Overlander-S series of roll-top, 100% waterproof bags feature semi-rigid walls for easy loading and shape retention. The OS-22 bags are intended as foundation saddlebags that readily accept the smaller bags within the series as modular tethers of supplemental storage. All OS-PACKS are 100% waterproof and constructed from ultra-abrasion resistant Hypalon and 1000D Cordura nylon that is ready to deal with the toughest of adventures.
An OS-22 bag features a slim profile for riding tight trails. Alternatively, an OS-22 can be paired with a larger OS-32 to regain symmetry on bikes with luggage racks that are offset to clear exhaust, like those of the Africa Twin or R1200GS.
- Waterproofing: roll top closure w/ taped-seam waterproof liner
- 100% waterproof construction
- Semi-rigid wall panels retain shape when empty
- Ultra-abrasion resistant Hypalon strapping
- 1000D Cordura nylon body construction
- 22 liter capacity
- Dimensions: 400mm H x 420mm W x 150mm D (15.7″ H x 16.5″ W x 5.9″ D)
- Sold each
- 10-year warranty
Note: Additional bags, Kriega OS-Platform and OS-Straps sold separately.