Developed by Ikon Suspension USA and Bob Cuthbertson of RC Racing Components (OR).
Designed specifically for twin shock flat track frames.
- Lengths: 12” 12.5” 13” 13.5” 14” (measured eye to eye)
- Bushed for 14mm mounting bolts w/ reducer sleeves for 10mm bolts
- other sizes on request
- Black powder coated bodies and springs for durability
- Fixed damping
- 3 position adjustable spring pre-load (spanner included)
- Fully re-valvable / re-buildable design
Choice of spring rates:
Option 1: Code 084 – linear spring 11 Newtons/mm (soft)
Option 2: Code 701 – tri-rated spring 15/21/26 Newtons/mm (still soft but slightly stiffer than code 084. More suitable for heavier rider)
We run these shocks on our Vintage Triumph 750 Trackmaster Race Bike
Please send note with desired length and spring option