New style skid plate from Evotech
Features of EP Engine Guard
- Precision-made engine guard designed for easy and exact mounting
- EP Engine Guard provides maximum defence against road debris
- No additional chassis modifications needed for a secure fit
- Quality replacement fasteners and mounting bracket supplied
- Blends in completely with the Triumph classic styling
- Fitting instructions available to download
Is an EP Engine Guard necessary?
Protection for any vulnerable motorcycle component should be considered because it can prove to be cost effective – especially when it comes to the engine and the possible damage it can incur. By being exposed in true classic retro style, the Triumph engine is open to being peppered with stones and other road debris. This means the frontal area of the engine can look worse for wear in a short time. The EP Engine Guard acts as a front-line defence against all manner of objects that can be flicked up by the front tyre or other traffic – and looks good while doing so.
Fits following models:
Thruxton R / RS / 1200 – 2016+
Speed Twin 1200 – 2019+
Bonneville T100 / T120 – 2016+
Street Twin – 2016+
Speed Twin 900 – 2023+