Organic Brake Pads are composed of organic fibers bonded together with a petrochemical resin and are popular with riders who prefer their modular feel over the strong initial bite offered by sintered binders. Softer than sintered pads, organic pads wear more quickly than their sintered counterparts but create less brake noise and dust while being easier on your bike’s rotors.
EBC’s ECO-friendly Organic Brake Pads offer consistent stopping power but are more susceptible to heat than sintered and so are not recommended for spirited street riding or track use.
- Organic compound provides a more modular and progressive brake feel
- Man-made Aramid fibres bonded with a petrochemical resin
- Nucap NRS hook retention system eliminates pad re-bonding from corrosion or extended use
- ECE R90 and TUV tested and approved
- ECO friendly
- Low disc abrasion and dust
- Great replacement for organic or sintered pads
FA214/2 – Rear
Fits 2001 and up Triumph (Air Cooled and Liquid Cooled):
Bonneville, Scrambler, Thruxton, T100, T120, Thruxton 1200 / Thruxton R