Installed a X-Pipe, Slip ons and High Flow Air cleaner/Pod Filters and looking to maximize power? Unfortunately reprogramming your stock ECU is not an option for the 2016+ triumphs, so the power commander is the only programmable option available. We have seen decent gains in the mid range with tuning the the new water cooled models with a power commander.
Dynojet Power Commander V Triumph T120 / Bobber / Bobber Black / Speedmaster
The Dynojet Power Commander V is a vital first step into the world of motorcycle fuel tuning. The ability to adjust your motorcycle’s fuel map is vital if you have added a high-flow air filter, aftermarket exhaust system or smog block-off plates. All of these modifications will, in some way, alter the air/fuel ratio in your engine. The Dynojet PCV, with its microprocessors and PCV Software, allows you to adjust your motorcycle’s fuel map up to +250%/-100% to ensure an optimal setting. Dynojet offers a large database of free, downloadable maps for many combinations of motorcycles and aftermarket parts.
If an available map does not suit your specific needs, a custom map can be built from the ground up with the aid of a Dyno. Furthermore, a fuel map can be customized on a per gear, per RPM and per throttle position basis. Both street and track riders will benefit from from the PCV. For example, a daily commuter may find it beneficial to have a low end torque map while the club racer would benefit from a smooth and peak power map.
The Dynojet Power Commander is the most well known fuel controller on the market, thanks to its capabilities and versatility. Take a look around the paddock at a track day, club racing event or AMA event, you will see the Power Commander V dominating the field.
- Allows up to 24 separate fuel tables for 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission
- Fuel maps can be setup for optimal MPG or power
- Flip between 2 different maps on-the-fly with the PCV Map Switch (sold separately)
- 10 customizable throttle position columns
- OEM style connectors
- Analog input allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature
- Reduce low RPM throttle chop
- Reduce running temperature with additional fuel
- Made in the USA