The Triumph Bonneville and the Dart Marlin flyscreen are natural partners. No other windshield suits the bike so well.
Apart from enhancing your bike’s looks, there are practical benefits: the screen relieves wind pressure from your chest, reducing fatigue and making highway speeds more comfortable. Unless you’re a long distance tourer, it’s probably all you need.
- High impact automotive-grade Makrolon® polycarbonate screen
- DARTEC anti-scratch hardcoating
- Screen Dimensions (WxH) : 32 x 35 cm
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Available in Light or Dark tint (Midnight is no longer available for the Marlin Screens) – Please check the picture in the gallery to see the variations of the shades
For the Steve McQueen, T214 and other bikes which use the smaller 5 3/4″ headlight, please order the scrambler model.
*Our proprietary DARTEC hardcoating makes our flyscreens 10 times more abrasion resistant than standard polycarbonate. The glass-like coating also gives the screen improved surface finish and reduced light scatter, superior chemical & UV resistance, and easier cleaning.
We try to stock most screens and they will ship within 1 day. If we do not have in stock, it will ship in 2-3 days.