Classicbike-Raisch rear fender eliminator kit for Triumph Scrambler 1200 models.
Made in Germany
The cleanest & most minimalistic rear kit that is available for the Scrambler 1200! It took us a long time to finish the rear kit for the Scrambler 1200, but the many days of work and countless prototypes were worth it!
The kit provides a completely free rear end, which makes any Scrambler look much more brutal. The nice short frame makes the Scrambler look much more compact and beefy.
The kit is supplied as a complete kit. It includes:
- Aluminum rear under fairing (which provides for a very good splash protection, as well as a very clean look. The cheap original plastic also disappear)
- License plate holder + Vario bracket (license plate is adjustable in the angle) / The license plate plate is 170 x 100mm large, so that each license plate size of each country is covered
- LED license plate light
- All screws, nuts, cable ties etc. needed for mounting
- Detailed step by step assembly instructions, which allows even hobbyists to easily assemble the kit
- Plate mount turn signal brackets are an option
- Can also use shock mount brackets
This kit requires purchase of multifunction turn signals (Run / Brake / Turn from Rizoma, Kellerman, etc and also the Motone wiring harness to install the signals available here: Motone Plug and Play Harness Scrambler 1200
The absolutely coolest thing about the rear end is that we have trimmed something to be able to realize the kit legally. Due to the short rear end of the Scrambler, it is not possible to construct a license plate holder that adheres to the specified 30 ° angle and at the same time ensures that the license plate does not make contact with the rear wheel when the motorcycle times really strong compression.
So we came up with an ingenious adjustment for the license plate that makes it possible to adjust the angle of the license plate.