The British Customs Competition Header system for Triumph Liquid Cooled Modern Classic Line. This unit will replace the factory installed CAT to open up the exhaust system for maximum performance. Weighing in at 1.9 lbs this MUST-HAVE performance upgrade saves 3.8 lbs just by removing the CAT. A free flowing exhaust plus the weight savings puts more power at the wheel that you will instantly feel.
Note: Due to Triumph’s “original self learning system” no re-map is required. However, a custom tune based on your riding conditions and environment can unlock additional performance. This can be achieved with a Power Commander V or via your local Triumph Dealer.
Note: This product is designed for Competition Use Only. Not for use on public roads. Not for sale in the state of California.
- Made from 100% 304 Stainless Steel
- 1.9 lbs (3.8 lb savings over stock CAT for X-Pipe)
- Uses stock locating pin and left side frame bolt for factory fit
- Handmade in the USA
- Offers more growl and power while reducing heat and weight
- Combine with a Power Commander V for additional tuning capability
Fits : 2016+ T100 LC, T120, Street Twin, Street Cup, Thruxton R, Thruxton S, Bobber, Speedmaster, Speed Twin
will not fit Thruxton TFC / RS