British Customs Four Bolt Handle Bar Clamps for Triumph Bonneville / SE / T100 / Thruxton / Scrambler / Street Twin
Carved from blocks of 6061 Aluminum, the British Customs Four-Bolt Risers are an anodized upgrade to the control center of your Triumph Modern Classic. They sit low, lean and create a beefy custom look up front while making bar swaps an effortless affair.
Engineered to make the four-bolt radius bar-mount design stand apart from the crowd, the BC Four-Bolt Clamps come with all of the necessary stainless-steel hardware to make this an easy upgrade.
- Give the control area a beefy, custom look
- Manufactured from blocks of 6061 Aluminum
- Low-profile design
- Weather-resistant black glass anodized
- No Modifications required
- Available in 7/8”, 1” and 1 1/8”
- 7/8” fit Scrambler, Street Twin, Street Cup
- 1” fit T100, T120, Bobber, Bobber Black, Speedmaster, 2009-2015 Thruxton
- 1 1/8” fit bikes with fat bars – Speed Twin, Street Scrambler, Scrambler 1200 (LSL X Bar or Renthal Fat Bars)