Our first full-sized saddlebag system is the last word in utility and performance for motorcycle adventure. EXFIL-36 saddlebags feature hand-crafted construction and ballistic-grade materials—everything from heavy-duty polyester nylon and PVC-treated synthetics to heat-resistant canvas, nylon MOLLE straps, and molded quick-release buckles. Each hand-crafted bag’s main compartment will hold 36 12-ounce cans. That’s three cases for the pair—plenty of capacity for your next long-term bugout. Like every piece of moto luggage in our EXFIL line, EXFIL-36 saddlebags are engineered for easy installation and universal fit on a wide range of motorcycles.
- Universal fit—works great with a wide variety of aftermarket saddlebag supports
- UV-treated 1680-denier ballistic nylon exterior resists moisture and fading
- PVC-treated waterproof security flap over main compartment closes with 1.5-inch wide (36mm) reflective polyester straps and Duraflex quick-release buckles
- Extra-large 15” long x 7” wide (380mm x 178mm) PVC-treated main compartment door features double zippers with single paracord pull for speedy operation
- MOLLE system on exterior provides options for attaching accessories and extra gear
- Two-piece mounting yoke with adjustable Velcro panel fastens to both bags with heavy-duty nylon zippers
- Bag bottoms reinforced with heat-resistant, heavyweight canvas panels
- Hidden cable port into main compartment—perfect for charging devices
- Multiple D-rings, MOLLE points, and high-strength nylon loops on exterior provide options for carabiners, bungee cords, etc.
- Waterproof nylon rain covers with elastic gathers and drawstring closure provide extra protection in extreme conditions
Who says you can’t take it with you? These saddlebags are big enough for just about any motorcycle adventure. Multiple pockets inside, a fleece-lined easy-access one on the outside and plenty of MOLLE and tie-down loops to attach extra gear to the outside makes the EXFIL-36 saddlebags unique. These bags are universal-fit, but keep in mind you’ll need to add some generic saddlebag mounts for your particular bike to keep the bags away from your rear wheel. As with most saddlebags, relocating the turn signals will help keep the bags tucked in and tidy.